Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tasting The Naked Grape Moscato

The Naked Grape Moscato
(and a coaster with my face on it)
Name: The Naked Grape
Variety: Moscato
Region: California
Country: United States
Year: Not listed on the bottle; my guess is 2014ish.
Price: $8.39

Wine Review: "Mild apple sauce and peach cider aromas and flavors with a crisp, fruity light body and a tangy citrus and apple finish." (Tastings.com)

My Review: This was probably my favorite wine from the class so far.  It smelled really fruity and not a lot of alcohol smell came through, which is very off-putting for me.  The wine was very sweet, which I enjoy, and it was also really fruity.  By my scale, I would rate this a 4, meaning I would purchase it again.  I liked the low alcohol content and high content of fruit.

Food: I had this wine with plain potato chips and onion dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment