Saturday, March 5, 2016

Tasting Prime Brume Garganega

Prime Brume Garganega
Name: Prime Brume
Variety: Garganega
Region: Soave
Country: Italy
Year: 2014
Price: $11.00

Wine Review: The color is a brilliant straw yellow with a fresh fruit perfumes, especially apple and pear, and floral notes such as elder and bloom. The taste is very fresh and light, with a very interesting acidity. There is an important presence of mineral salts due to the volcanic origin of the soil. (jdselections.com)

My Review: The only note I made about this wine in my tasting notes was ‘sweet.’  This wine was easy to drink and there wasn’t anything overly special about it.  I would probably recommend it to a friend or drink it again if it were offered, but nothing about it made me want to have a glass poured for me.

Food: I did not have this one with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment